Prof. S.Kandasamy has secured Gold Medal in his M.E degree in Anna University, 2005
He has done a P.G Diploma in ‘Environmental Management’ and secured ‘S’ grade, from IISc Bangalore.
Also he has published papers in IISc journal titled ‘Air Quality Modeling for Chennai City’ (2005) & ‘Economical, Social & Environmental Impacts of Chennai Metro Rail Project’ (2013).
Ms.D.Parkavi has worked in project titled ‘Comprehensive Industry Document for Automobile Industry’ funded by CPCB-TERI Delhi. 2011-2012.
She has secured 2nd rank in her Master’s degree (M.E-Environemental Management), Anna University, 2012.
Ms.K.Vaidegi, has published a paper titled ‘Treatment Of Bagasse Based Pulp And Paper Industry Effluent Using Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor’ in International Journal of ChemTech Reasearch, April-June 2013.
Ms.Karthika.V has secured 3rd rank in her Master’s degree (M.E-Environemental Engineering), Sathyabama University, 2012.
Staff Secured 100% Pass Result
- Basic Civil Engineering- by Prof.S.Kandasamy (2009-2010)
- Design of Steel Structures- by Prof.S.Kandasamy (2009-2010)
- Mechanics of Solids- by Ms.R.Pamila (2011-2012)
- Design of RC Elements- by Prof. S.Kandasamy (2011-2012)
- Basic Civil Engineering- by Ms.Karthika.V (2010-2011)
- Basic Civil Engineering- by Ms.P.Hemavathy (2012-2013)
- Basic Civil Engineering- by Mr.S.Sivakumar (2012-2013)
- Mechanics of Solids- by Ms.Karthika.V (2013-2014)
- Design of RC Elements- by Ms.Karthika.V (2013-2014)
- Irrigation Engineering – by Ms.Parkavi.D (2013-2014)